Fox is a professional private practice of full-time physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech-language pathologists that provide rehabilitation services – whether in a house, apartment, senior living community, adult medical day care, outpatient clinic, or pediatric center. In New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, South Carolina, Indiana, and Connecticut our clinicians provide clinically excellent care and are given the autonomy they need to rehabilitate lives through evidence-based interventions.
Within Fox, our culture is one of respect and hard work. We are a growing organization, with a spirit of innovation that inspires our employees. Our private rehabilitation practice is built around support systems to give clinicians all the tools they need to succeed while achieving clinical excellence and career fulfillment.
- Respect their patients and assist them in reaching their most optimal quality of life and well-being
- Thrive in a lively, interesting, respectful, and rewarding work environment
- Are given the freedom and flexibility to make their own schedules to fit
- Are empowered to reach their financial and professional career goals, aspirations, and ideals
- Actively participate in academics, research, clinical education, community affairs, and philanthropy
Fox strives to:
- Be recognized as the very best career choice by physical, occupational, and
- Continually enhance clinical and business intelligence systems
- Foster an environment where employees are valued and recognized for
- Be a thriving, financially successful company that provides personal, professional and financial growth, and security for all staff