Want to learn more about what it is like to work at Fox Rehabilitation? Read our FAQ’s for the answers.
- We provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy primarily in an in-home setting for the older adult community, and with recent addition of services at our skilled nursing facilities, outpatient and pediatric settings. We help patients restore the quality of life they deserve and desire. Our focus is the rehabilitation of lives, delivered through evidenced-based therapy, with innovative and proactive treatment.
- Fox Rehabilitation is headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ. We provide care, with clinicians located in the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, South Carolina and Florida.
- We look for clinicians who are confident and positive with the ability to balance their time well, prioritize and multi-task. Our clinicians are given the independence to set their own treatment schedules, and those we hire thrive in an environment with that level of freedom.
- Every new or open position at Fox is posted internally before it is posted externally. We believe in the quality of the staff we hire and provide every opportunity to learn and grow with the organization. Many Regional Directors were previously field clinicians prior to being promoted, and outstanding clinicians are also provided the opportunity to mentor new clinicians and / or teach training courses. Depending on your skills and interests, there are many other leadership areas, including Regional Staff Morale Coordinator, QA Liaison, Fox Program Integrity Auditor and more.
- The paperwork required is no different from what you will find in any outpatient rehabilitation setting. Fox specializes in providing Geriatric House Calls™ under Medicare Part B. This differs from home care services provided under Medicare Part A, in that there is not the same requirement for completing OASIS assessments and paperwork. Additionally, Fox is in the process of implementing a new Electronic Health Records (EHR) System, which is significantly streamlining the process of documenting patient records.
- Fox provides salaries and benefits that are significantly above industry standards. Through the PACE Program, clinicians who go above and beyond expectations in areas of professional development and clinical excellence are given generous bonuses, as well as additional days of paid time off to reward their achievements.
- There is an abundance of opportunities for continuing education in the form of sponsored CEU courses, covered 100% by Fox, our state-of-the-art Fox University website, the PACE Program, and the Geriatric Residency Training Program. Not only is continuing education encouraged – but we provide an environment with the tools you need to grow and excel in your profession. Fox will also provide tuition reimbursements for clinicians who wish to specialize and achieve certifications or advanced degrees.
- Fox provides significant support for clinicians in the field, including Regional Directors, regional meetings, Sponsors and / or Mentors. Our employee intranet and Fox University give you tools to connect to your peers throughout the country. Your Regional Director will join you for site visits and conduct monthly meetings and weekly calls with your team. Also, there are always open lines of communication to headquarters whenever you have questions or need support.