Find Training at Fox
& Speech Therapist Training
and Orientation Program
We provide each new physical, occupational, and speech therapist with a comprehensive introduction to Fox Rehabilitation. When orientation is over, support systems remain in place to provide each clinician with guidance to perform his or her job with confidence. We give our clinicians the tools they need to succeed.
New Clinician Orientation
New clinicians attend Fox orientation where they learn essentials, such as:
- Fox culture and philosophy
- Regulatory compliance
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy best practices in rehabilitation and treatment interventions
- Medicare documentation and
- Time management techniques
- Fundamentals of dementia care
- Use of physical therapy / occupational therapy outcome measures & speech-language pathology functional communication tools
Therapist Training Programs at Fox
After orientation, clinicians are introduced to their team. Sponsors, Regional Staff Morale Coordinators, and Regional Directors are always available to provide support and guidance as well as ease the transition into a career at Fox.
Fox also offers state-of-the art continuing education through Fox University and in our EDU Center in Cherry Hill, NJ. As clinicians advance their knowledge, the PACE Program rewards those who achieve clinical and professional excellence. Fox also provides tuition reimbursements for clinicians who wish to specialize and achieve certifications or advanced degrees.