Find a Mentor at Fox
Fox Rehabilitation believes in the talent of new graduates. Physical, occupational, and speech rehabilitation in the home is a field in which new graduates can and do thrive – and mentorship is the key.
Candidates for Mentorship:
- Are exceptional new graduates, passionate about careers in older adult care
- Pass a rigorous selection process of multiple interviews and strict
- Want to provide evidence-based therapy and interventions in the patient’s home & other settings
- Are committed to their professional career development and lifelong
Supervised New Graduates Receive:
- Well-structured, formal 6 month mentoring program with caseload progression
- A dedicated therapist Mentor and team meetings for guidance
- Established timelines for goals
- Full pay during caseload progression
- Sign-on bonus and six month performance-based bonus
- Educational sessions targeted to new graduates' needs
- Access to Fox continuing education events
Start your physical, occupational, or speech therapy career with the support you need.
Find it at Fox.